D Horizontal Multistage Pump
- Flow: 7.5-840 m3/h
- Head: 19-1140m
- Outlet Dia.: 40-300mm
- Working Pressure: ≤ 6.0Mpa
- Product description: D series horizontal multistage pump is a side suction (or vertical suction), vertical delivery, ring section type centrifugal pump with diffuser type casing.
D series horizontal multistage pump is a side suction (or vertical suction), vertical delivery, ring section type centrifugal pump with diffuser type casing. Available in various sizes, hydraulics and material combinations, the multistage pump is suited for a wide range of site conditions, including clear water, neutral mineral water with particles occupied less than 1.5% and size less than 0.5mm, corrosive liquid without solid particles etc, which temperature is 0℃- 105℃.
The multistage pump is consisted of stator, rotor, bearing, shaft seal.
1. Stator: consisted of suction casing, discharge casing and diffuser. The casing are held together by external tie rod.
2. Rotor: consist of shaft, impellers, balance disc and shaft sleeve etc.
3. Bearing parts: consisted of bearing housing, bearing and bearing cover. It's generally rolling bearing lubricated by grease.
4. Shaft seal: packing seal or mechanical seal.
Flow: 7.5-840 m3/h
Outlet Dia.: 40-300mm
Working Pressure: ≤ 6Mpa
Liquid Temp.: 0℃- 105℃
Cast Iron, Cast Steel, Chrome Steel, Bronze,S.S304, S.S 316, Duplex S.S 2205 etc.
General residential & industrial water supply & transferring
Agricultural irrigation & drainage, Flood discharge & Emergency drainage
Civil water treatment, Waterworks, Sea water desalination
Air-conditioning, Fire-fighting facilities, High building water supply
Oil & Gas & Chemical processing, Abrasive liquids transferring
Power plant water circulation, Cooling tower & Hot water transferring
Mining, Boiler water feeding, etc